- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This is a large, pleasant hotel with a retro decor. It is located at the foot of the mountains close to museums and Gion. We enjoyed the Jap..."
About the hotel
Visiting Kyoto? Looking for a superbly comfortable space where refreshing touches will awaken your senses? Your destination is then Westin Miyako Hotel in Kyoto. The hotel features 2 swimming pools, a fitness centre, 5 restaurants, a tearoom, a bar, giftshops and more. 501 relaxing relaxing guest rooms are equipped with thoughtful amenities like a flat screen TV with On-Demand movies, High Speed Internet Access to ensure an effortless stay.
Enjoy panoramic views of the temples and shrines of Kyoto from our spacious Deluxe Room or indulge in an Executive Deluxe Room, which includes access to the exclusive Higashiyama Lounge on the 10th Floor. Hotel offers complementary shuttle bus service to Kyoto Station via Sanjo station.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This is a large, pleasant hotel with a retro decor.
It is located at the foot of the mountains close to museums and Gion. We enjoyed the Japanese garden and the trail up the mountain with beautiful views over the city.