- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This is a large, pleasant hotel with a retro decor. It is located at the foot of the mountains close to museums and Gion. We enjoyed the Jap..."
About the hotel
Visiting Kyoto? Looking for a superbly comfortable space where refreshing touches will awaken your senses? Your destination is then Westin Miyako Hotel in Kyoto. The hotel features 2 swimming pools, a fitness centre, 5 restaurants, a tearoom, a bar, giftshops and more. 501 relaxing relaxing guest rooms are equipped with thoughtful amenities like a flat screen TV with On-Demand movies, High Speed Internet Access to ensure an effortless stay.
Enjoy panoramic views of the temples and shrines of Kyoto from our spacious Deluxe Room or indulge in an Executive Deluxe Room, which includes access to the exclusive Higashiyama Lounge on the 10th Floor. Hotel offers complementary shuttle bus service to Kyoto Station via Sanjo station.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This is a large, pleasant hotel with a retro decor.
It is located at the foot of the mountains close to museums and Gion. We enjoyed the Japanese garden and the trail up the mountain with beautiful views over the city.