This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Tugu Blitar, unprecedentedly the best hotel and restaurant in town and located at the heart of the Town of Blitar, is housed in a colonial building that was built in the 1850s, and was previously owned by a distinguished family of Blitar. After the second World War, the hotel was called Hotel Centrum; many years after the name was changed to Hotel Sri Lestari. Hotel Sri Lestari still exists until now as a neighboring hotel to Hotel Tugu Blitar - both hotels are now one entity called Tugu - Sri Lestari.
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 13:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Tugu Blitar in Blitar are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet