- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Overall it was not too bad, clean rooms, good breakfast and good location. However some of the staff were not very helpful. We did not get o..."
About the hotel
All Seasons 113 air-conditioned rooms mix vibrant minimalist decor with Balinese accents and furnishings that emphasize comfort to create a zestful yet relaxing space. All enjoy cable TV, tea & coffee making facilities, fridge and IDD telephone. Step into All Seasons Legian Bali, spacious, open plan lobby and you enter a world of colors.
Chill out on the comfy low slung couches surrounded by screens in rainbow shades or take a table at Colours cafe where you can sample Asian and International favorites, surf broadband WIFI internet or watch the widescreen TV. Surrounded by tropical gardens and frangipani trees the central pool deck comes complete with kid's pool, sun loungers and a bar serving cold drinks and snacks. The serene Giri Loka spa offers a full range of treatments, from traditional Balinese massage to Ayurveda, as well as nail care, hair treatments and facials, all using specially made products.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/03/2013 to 30/03/2013 - 12 MARCH 2013 IS A NYEPI / SILENT DAY, THEREFORE CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT IS NOT ALLOWED The LateRooms.com rates for All Seasons Legian in Bali are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
a mixture of good and not so good experience
Overall it was not too bad, clean rooms, good breakfast and good location.
However some of the staff were not very helpful. We did not get our fruit basket nor the foot massage as were including in the booking terms. Seems to me they were abit unwilling to provide the complimentary service. We had to keep asking, and were finally informed at late evening that their spa centre was fully booked. This was the only minus point, but its enough to make me stay away the next time i travel to bali.