- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Room was nice albeit it small compared to other hotels in Delhi and we needed to upgrade to accommodate our needs. Rooms cleaned on a daily..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the city, Shangri-La's - Eros Hotel, New Delhi is a luxurious retreat for guests around the world. Located in Connaught Place it is in close proximity to most of the popular tourist attractions such as India Gate, National Museum, Humayun's Tomb, Rashtrapti Bhavan and commercial hubs like the North Block, South Block and the government offices. The hotel is well appointed with 320 guest rooms offering a panoramic view of the city from the Club rooms and the Horizon Club.
Spoilt for choice the guests are presented with a variety of sumptuous cuisines at our restaurants with extensive spreads of Italian, Mediterranean, Continental, Indian, Chinese, Japanese and Thai servings. Equipped with superb recreational facilities The Spa at Shangri-La and the Health Club are designed to pamper the business and leisure travellers with a host of exciting spa therapies and fitness activities to relax and rejuvenate the mind and body. Featuring one of the largest Spa in Delhi with private suites, fitness center and salon, The Spa at Shangri-La gives you the luxury of personal space and timelessness to indulge your senses, soothe your body and revitalise your spirit. The dining section includes: Cafe Uno: Located on the ground floor, Cafe Uno provides a refreshing view of the lush green gardens and the hotel's swimming pool, and offers round-the-clock dining with a delectable spread of local and international cuisines. The restaurant is separated into interactive food theatres with a buffet and live cooking stations. Popular for both its dessert selection as well as an option to dine out during the pleasant months, guests can spend a lazy Sunday afternoon and relish the generous Champagne brunch at Cafe Uno, The brunch also features an array of fun activities for the whole family to enjoy. 19 Oriental Avenue: Located on the first floor, 19 Oriental Avenue is an Oriental restaurant which combines the authentic cuisines from China, Japan and Thailand to offer a unique culinary experience by our team of expatriate chefs. The restaurant features a separate bar area and two private dining rooms. Guests can also enjoy a relaxed Saturday afternoon with the extensive Dim Sum Brunch with unlimited offerings of champagne, cocktails, wine and beer in a relaxed atmosphere. Serves lunch from 12:30pm - 2:45 pm and dinner from 7:45pm - 11:45pm Island Bar: Located next to Cafe Uno, Island Bar is a wine connoisseur's delight, Island Bar offers an extensive selection of wines and spirits. It also features a range of single malt whiskeys, international cigars and an array of non - alcoholic beverages and snacks. Opens at 3:pm and is on until 1:am Lobby Lounge: Located right off the hotel reception, The hotel's Lobby Lounge offers an impressive selection of tea, coffee and snacks making it one of the hotel's most popular social spaces . The Lobby Lounge is an elegant venue for meeting friends, partners and clients. The Lounge also offers a meticulously crafted Hi-Tea menu with offerings such as English and Indian Hi-Tea everyday from 2:pm to 7:pmTimings are: 9:am - 11:45pm Uno2Go: Located just off the main lobby, Uno 2 Go is the hotel’s patisserie and delicatessen. Uno 2 Go offers a variety of confectionary ready to take away, and guests may expect to keep returning for more! Selected items are on 50% discount from 7. 30pm to 9pm every day.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Room was nice albeit it small compared to other hotels in Delhi and we needed to upgrade to accommodate our needs.
Rooms cleaned on a daily basis, although they were not overly generous with the toiletries being replaced. Customer service was good - staff very helpful. Check your bill at the end as there were discrepancies which hotel quickly corrected.