This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A sublime revelation in a cultural haven, W Hong Kong stands majestically beside the Victoria Harbour. Located in Hong Kong’s “Eastern Manhattan” where energy streams, W Hong Kong puts the “chi” in chic with the natural elements of wood, fire, earth, metal and water woven throughout the soul of the property. Arrive in style, courtesy of our Audi Q7 transports, and proceed to the city’s coolest lounge – Living Room – where the legend of Woobar comes to life as dejays spin flirtatiously, mixologists wax creatively and nine metre ceilings expose drifting lights and the skyline outside.
Guestrooms are sensory phenomena as Wonderful, Spectacular, Cool Corner and Fabulous Rooms betrayread more different visions of the cityscape, while Marvellous, Fantastic and WOW suites bedazzle all comers with their audacious audio, video and relaxation offerings. Truly tempting is the 200 sqm Extreme WOW – the lap of luxury redefined. To thrill – Kitchen, for pan-Asian and International specialties served up in casual elegance. Sing Yin Cantonese Dining brings authentic Chinese tastes to modern Hong Kong, while newly-launched WOOBAR gathers all trendsetters to mix and mingle; see and be seen. To chill: Asia’s first Bliss® spa – 9,000 square feet of tension-fighting facilities and all the trademark Bliss touches; Hong Kong’s highest swimming pool located a whopping 211 metres above ground. And last but not least, remember to always be closing: whether it’s the biggest business deal or the contract of marriage, our Great Room marries substance and style to deliver truly memorable experiences and Whatever you want, Whenever you want it! Welcome to the W experience – standing splendidly in the world’s gateway city.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet