About the hotel
In its continuing pursuit of excellence, Royal Garden Hotel's 420 stylish guestrooms have just completed a sophisticated re-imaging programme with a total investment of HK$240 million. Royal Garden Hotel, conveniently located in the business and shopping areas of Tsimshatsui – a district well served by Hong Kong’s efficient public transport system (MTR), is the only hotel in Hong Kong with a 110-foot atrium, allowing natural daylight to illuminate the hotel’s interior by day and an exquisite ambience by night. The hotel has an impressive choice of the award winning and Michelin Recommended restaurants including Sabatini Ristorante Italiano, Inagiku Japanese restaurant, The Royal Garden Chinese Restaurant, The Greenery, Dong Lai Shun, Le Soleil and Martini Bar.
Overlooking Victoria Harbour, the roof-top Mediterranean style Sky Club provides top quality leisure facilities including a 25 meter heated swimming pool and a Jacuzzi (open daily from 06:30 - 22:00hrs) and 24 hours Gymnasium
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Beauty Salon/Manicure , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Very disappointed, tired hotel, far from 5 stars!
Upon check in, we stood in a queue for at least 1/2 hour after a very long flight.
Only 3 people on front desk which is light considering the size of the hotel. We finally managed check in, reviewed booked, 3 people and was taken up to the room. It only had 2 beds, I wasn't sure where my son was to sleep so called front desk who said they'd have to charge for this 3rd bed. I assured them booked for 3 people and after quite a bit of time arguing the case, they said they'd provide a foldaway bed. To the house keeping dept and their credit, it arrived immediately however, there was no space to swing a cat. At this stage, the kids wanted a swim so I called down only to be told the pool was not operational. This was the primary reason we booked this hotel having being central and with a pool. Two very disappointed children and I went for a walk with the free smart phone that the rooms provide. Unfortunately, it's battery died after 10 mins and we had to navigate our way around Kowloon without a map. The bathrooms were dirty, the windows filthy (although there was a reason for this due to the renovations taking place which we didn't know previously). It was only the next morning at check out the front desk told us we had access to the pool at the shangri la. Not once was this mentioned until now. Disappointed by the whole experience, we left for the airport. Never again, the staff didn't crack as much as a smile the whole time we were there. Bad experience and let down for our mini break.