- 2 guest reviews
"It's not the cheapest hotel in town, but still very good value for money. The rooms are comfortable. Main thing is that using the express tr..."
About the hotel
Metropark Hotel Mongkok (Former Hotel Concourse) is conveniently located at the heart of Kowloon - Mongkok and close to the Prince Edward MTR Station and Cross-Boundary Coach Terminals Mongkok East Station is also just few minutes away. The convenience of the transportation service and most of fabulous shopping plazas, splendid entertainment venues and lots of tourist attractions around which allow travellers access to all parts of Hong Kong and Mainland China easily. Our rooms are fully furnished and rooms are between 180 - 500 square feet with one double or twin bedding inside for choose.
We comprise four superb food and beverage outlets: Lychee Garden Chinese Restaurant, Caf‚ Concourse, Cheers Bar and Metropark Corner Cake Shop. The Golden, Silver and Dimond Forum Rooms are superbly designed with built-in audio and visual facilities. Its flexibility is versatile to cope with any events. Accommodate up to 6 tables, which is good for small private functions to large business seminars. Maximum size is 90 sqm for 60 persons.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 20/10/2014 to 28/02/2015 - Hotel partial room renovation commencing in May 2015 till Mid August 2015. The LateRooms.com rates for Metropark Hotel Mongkok in Kowloon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very well located
It's not the cheapest hotel in town, but still very good value for money.
The rooms are comfortable. Main thing is that using the express train to Kowloon station+ taxi, it's only 40mn door to door from the airport!