This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Sonaisali Island Resort is a true island escape, a small green dot in the beautiful South Pacific Ocean – yet the world you’ve left behind is only a 3 minute boat ride across the lagoon from the main island. Experience the luxury of privacy on Sonaisali without feeling marooned. Each day the choice is yours – simply relax and unwind on your private island, or you may choose to explore the many varied and exciting attractions of the mainland or neighboring Mamanuca Islands.
The Resort is Green Globe 21 Certified – the path to sustainable travel and tourism. On Sonaisali, if you’re doing nothing it's because you want it that way! With 123 guest accommodation rooms/bures all with Pacific Ocean views - Beachfront Hotel Rooms, Family Bures, Oceanview Bures, Beachfront Spa Bures, Restaurants - The Resort has a choice of 2 Restaurants, with food ranging from the best of European, Indian, Fijian and Asian influences. The Sunset Terrace is open all day for casual dining and offers alfresco menu. Light snacks and a variety of beverages are available with friendly Fijian smiles. Tropical buffet breakfast is served daily where guests enjoy poolside dining at its best. A la carte Lunch and Dinner, International Buffets featuring Indian, Mongolian, Fijian Lovo and International Monthly Menus. 24 hour Room Service. Plantation Restaurant - The Resort’s signature restaurant offers a true fine dining experience. Exquisite menu selection and excellent wine selection caters for even the most discerning guests. 9 Course Degustation Menu available. 4 Bars - Sunset Bar, swim-up / walk-up poolside bar, Tale Bar Lounge and Zero Bar. Beauty Spa: Frangipani Spa - Enhance your holiday with relaxing therapy to release stress and tone up the body using delightful aromatic oils together with Pure Fiji luxury Facial Treatments. An extensive range of beauty treatments also available including manicures, pedicures, body wraps, waxing and makeup. Children’s Facilities: Sonaisali has a wonderful Children’s Program suitable for kids from 4 – under 12. Program 09. 00am – 09. 00pm 7 days a week. Activities program includes: Sandcastle Building, Musical cushions, Egg Throwing competitions, Coconut Shotput, Beach soccer, Mini Aerobic, Face painting, Fishing competition, Craft, Pool games, Talent quests, Beach races, Children’s dining times, Children’s menu, Kid’s Pirate night, Kids Disco, Singing competitions, Treasure hunts, Boat rides, Movies, Valley Ball, Pass the parcel, Kite making and flying Learn to speak Fijian, Cops and Robbers, Spoon Diving competition, Shell collecting, Table Tennis competition, Canoe races, Crab catching, Coconut bowling, Hat decorating. Fijian night and Sulu tying lessons. Nappies are available on request, Baby food available on request.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet