- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Oxford city break...."
"Perfectly reasonable, but nothing exceptional. Good for a night, not anything distinctive...."
"Customer service lacked in ordering a taxi when we were left waiting 40 minutes because reception gave our taxi to the wrong room...."
"Friendly helpful reception, even letting us have a late checkout the next day so we didn't have to rush home...."
"I booked this as a great for my husband and myself. I paid to upgraded to a deluxe room whichvwecgot and was lovely, unfortunately the dinin..."
About the hotel
Oxford Spires Four Pillars Hotel offers both the business and leisure traveller the best of both worlds. The historic heart of Oxford is less than half a mile away – a pleasant stroll along the riverside or Abingdon Road. Nestling in 20 acres of Thames-side parkland, which is adjacent to a horse sanctuary, the hotel has a truly idyllic setting.
Built in Cotswold stone, the modern building blends seamlessly into its historic setting and is decorated and furnished in a classically elegant style. Whether seeking an ideal business location or the perfect breakaway, the hotel provides the highest level of comfort and service. Service is warm and friendly, with that extra attention to detail. But that’s what you would expect from a Four Pillars Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Oxford Spires Four Pillars Hotel
Oxford city break.
Ok, nothing special
Perfectly reasonable, but nothing exceptional.
Good for a night, not anything distinctive.