- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent location across from night market and 5 minute walk to Pub Street. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room might be considered a bit..."
About the hotel
Ta Prohm Hotel has one of Siem Reap-Angkor's very finest Riverfront locations, directly opposite a lovely riverside promenade park with well maintained flowering gardens and lovely, tall old trees. With newly refurbished rooms and modern amenities. Ta Prohm Hotel offers exceptional value for money combining a high standard of modern western comfort with traditional Khmer hospitality, style and elegance.
Our entire team is sincerely committed to ensuring our guests that their stay will be both enjoyable and memorable.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ta Prohm Hotel
Excellent location across from night market and 5 minute walk to Pub Street.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Room might be considered a bit on the spartan side by some but it was clean, hot shower, clean bathroom, TV with lots of channels, good Wi-Fi connection, good air con, in room safe. Bed was fine and room was quiet. Breakfast was very good. Hotel also has several computers available for guest use. All-in-all I found it to be of excellent value. Extensive use of teak wood throughout the hotel was quite unique. Excellent restaurant (Yellow Mango) was 2-minute walk away.
PS: Reviewer is from USA not England.