This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
THE BUXTON MANOR is Adelaide's number one boutique accommodation. A glorious turn of the century, romantic, luxury large Mansion built in 1908 in the William Morris 'Arts & Craft' theme of decorative red brick with steep sloping roof lines and bevelled diamond shaped, lead lighted windows, surrounded by half an acre of impeccable manicured, welcoming gardens which with masses of old fashioned scented roses, cottage flowers and sweeping lawns.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet