This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
An award winning intimate boutique resort at the centre of Cable Beach but without the crowds Ideally located within walking distance of Cable Beach and only ten minutes drive from the airport and town, the resort reflects Broome's unique beauty and contrasts, culture and climate. Named the "Best Luxury Accommodation in WA" at the Western Australian Tourism Awards 2010-2012, the 72 room resort offers a range of graciously sized hotel studios, suites and villas overlooking the pool or meditative gardens. Luxurious King beds, fine sheets, large luxe pillows and super-sized showers together with IPod docking stations, large flat-screen TV's and the latest in house movies make staying in bed as much of an experience as exploring the magnificent environs of Broome.
You can even start the day with a Nespresso coffee from your own coffee machine, before you leave the privacy of your room. Selene Brasserie offers a relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy fine Australian wine and Mediterranean styled menu that celebrates the fresh produce of the region. The staff provide a style of service that is personal and attentive, and the food created by the Executive Chef is well worth coming home for after a day of adventuring. Spa is an oasis created to revive and rekindle, Wrapped around a lush garden courtyard with a relaxation plunge pool, the spa features couples and individual treatment rooms, Li'Tya Spa Care from the Aboriginal Dreamtime, vichy shower room and sauna. Take your daily exercise in the fitness room or in the asymmetrical pool with 25 metre lap lane or simply lounge on the sun beds and enjoy attentive service from Brizo Pool Cafe and Bar. All studio rooms are graciously sized with king beds, fine quality linen, marble bathroom, hardwood flooring and a private balcony or courtyard. The Honjin Courtyard rooms open onto a shared courtyard of eight, surrounded by lush gardens. In the centre is a relaxation plunge pool. Located on level 1 above the Brizo Pool Bar are the Master Suites - a luxurious 63sqm in size with a large lounge suite, kitchenette, marble bathroom with free standing bath and accompanying flat screen television are just some of the features. Other features of Pinctada Cable Beach Resort & Spa include, original artwork, handpicked decor that mirrors the colours and textures of the Kimberley, 24-hour in-room dining, concierge, resort boutique, meditative garden zones and a tour desk. Whether your quest is serenity or adventure, luxe or lounging, here you will find time and space, understated elegance and around the clock attention.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet