This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Opened in 2009, Oaks Gateway on Palmer is Townsville's next generation in resort-style accommodation. Located within easy walk of the CBD, the hotel has a range of restaurants & cafes on it’s doorstop on cosmopolitan Palmer Street. Oaks Gateway on Palmer offers hotel, one & two bedroom apartments and is a perfect choice for families, couples or the business traveller.
All accommodation options offer spacious, sleek modern décor and spectacular river and hinterland views. Apartments features include full kitchen and laundry facilities, separate lounge and dining area, work desk & balcony. All rooms include 30 minutes continuous use of FREE INTERNET per day. The hotel boasts a spectacularly located infinity edge swimming pool on podium level with views over the river and city, as well as a fully equipped gym and spa. Reception hours are 6am-11pm on Tuesday & Wednesday, and open for 24 hours Thursday - Monday. Please contact the hotel in advance for arrival outside these hours. Photo ID and a Credit Card pre-authorisation of $150 will be required upon check in. Cash is not an acceptable form of bond payment when staying with Oaks Hotels & Resorts. All credit / debit card payments made to Oaks Hotels & Resorts will incur a 1. 5% credit card transaction fee.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player
- In-room Broadband
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet