This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
QT Port Douglas - nestled by the rainforest - moments to the ocean - minutes to the reef! The ideal base to explore and enjoy tropical North Queensland. Our resort offers a combination of One or Two Bedroom Apartments and Resort rooms. Each room features an open plan, air-conditioning, quality finishes, private balconies/patios with views of the lagoon pool or the lush landscaped tropical gardens.
Relax in the comfort of your room, take in the resort activities or enjoy the large resort style pool, whilst sipping a cocktail at the Biru swim up pool bar. Simply indulge yourself in the day spa, unwind in the Lotus Lounge or dine in one of 2 bars or restaurant that are available at QT Port Douglas. Or just simply take advantage of the myriad of surrounding attractions, Its your choice! If your idea of holiday heaven is lounging by the pool with a mango daiquiri and paperback in hand, you’ll love QT Port Douglas. Imagine soaking up the sun while our fantastic staff pamper to your every need, offering a delicious array of light meals, snacks and refreshments served right to your lounge chair pool side or imagine sipping the daiquiri sitting is the cool lagoon pool at the trendy swim up bar. Our Garden View resort rooms are the resort’s lead in style of accommodation offering magnificent view of the resorts beautiful landscaped gardens & spectacular lily ponds, the Pool View rooms overlook the lagoon style swimming pool, creating a tranquil relaxing environment; you’ll be captivated by the diversity of colour. Our one & two bedroom apartment are perfect for anyone who requires additional space, offering spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen and living areas a perfect getaway from two to six people, again offering either a spectacular garden or pool view option. QT Day Spa If it’s the exclusive pampering your body desires to compliment your relaxing stay at the resort then look no further, located in the tranquil setting adjacent to the lily ponds, our highly skilled therapists will enhance the relaxation of your holiday. Choose from a range of Spa therapies incorporating body scrubs, body wraps, facials as well as massages. Kanga Crew Kids Club Let’s not to forget the kids, at Rydges Sabaya Resort we have a Kids Club on site offering an array of activities to keep kids aged 5 – 12 entertained. They’ll love the face painting, games, blocks, and dancing to name a few. Lotus Lounge Bar With an open, relaxed and contemporary feel overlooking the lagoon style swimming pool, the resort’s main lounge bar offers the perfect spot to sit back, enjoy your favourite drink and order snacks or a light meal. The big screen wall mounted TV and pool table will ensure fun and family entertainment. Sakinah House Restaurant Sakinah House Restaurant is the resort's signature restaurant offers and offers a al fresco dining experience that's second to none. Set amongst waterfalls and tropical lily ponds, the restaurant offers contemporary seasonal menus based on beautifully prepared fresh, regional produce. Tender meats are sourced from local producers on the central tablelands, where water is abundant & the land is lusciously green & fertile! The seafood is the freshest available, delivered daily from local and interstate trawlers. Breakfast and Dinner served daily in Sakinah House Restaurant. Food in a Flash is available from 6pm to 10pm, for those who want to dine in. Biru Bar Biru Bar is located at the large lagoon style swimming pool, the Biru Bar is open daily from 11am and provides you with the ultimate relaxing holiday experience. Sip your favourite cocktail at the swim-up bar, order lunch or just bask in the sun poolside.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for QT Port Douglas in Port Douglas are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet