- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Clean, spacious room, tea and coffee making, everything you could need, I used it all. Friendly staff and great breakfast. Thank you...."
"Arrived late and key left out for us in convenient spot. Good to find and convenient for airport with little noise in evidence. Good car par..."
About the hotel
This Hamilton, Brisbane hotel offers easy access to the Brisbane Airport and the Portside Cruise Terminal as well as local attractions such as North Coast (Sunshine Coast) and South Coast (Gold Coast), the Boondall Entertainment Complex and more. Escape to the BEST WESTERN Airport Hacienda Motel, situated in the heart of Brisbane, where guests will be minutes away from the Brisbane Airport and a variety of local attractions. This 3.
5 Star rated Hamilton hotel offers 42 comfortable and well-appointed guest rooms, including family unit rooms. Dine at the onsite restaurant for breakfast or dinner in between seeing the sights of Hamilton. Soak up the sun at the swimming pool before playing a game of tennis on the full-size courts or relaxing in the steam room. The hotel also features an airport shuttle in the mornings, guest laundry and ample room for car storage. Within walking distance, guests will enjoy a variety of restaurants and shopping at Racecourse Road or visit the DFO shopping nearby. Race fans will love being so close to both the Doomben and Eagle Farm Racecourses. Heading out on a cruise around Australia? The Portside Cruise Terminal is within walking distance. Guests will also enjoy taking a river cruise of the city or exploring a variety of other local attractions such as the Kingsford Smith Memorial, Bartley’s Hill Lookout or the Newstead House. The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Airport Hacienda Motel are ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Hamilton, Brisbane. Make a reservation today and save!
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great transit stopover place.
Clean, spacious room, tea and coffee making, everything you could need, I used it all.
Friendly staff and great breakfast. Thank you.
Quick overnight business trip to Brisbane
Arrived late and key left out for us in convenient spot.
Good to find and convenient for airport with little noise in evidence. Good car parking. Room well presented and comfortable with excellent shower over bath. A nice touch was a complimentary bowl of beautiful fresh Queensland oranges left out for guests to help themselves to outside the restaurant. Breakfast service, choice and presentation was excellent, especially the fresh fruit selection on offer. Disappointing to find the day before travel that we could have booked direct with the hotel for $23 less than with LR. Will definitely stay there again and happy to recommend.