This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Watch the sky turn a brilliant red as it sets over Wilpena Pound. Be inspired by a landscape that has captivated poets and painters for generations. Marvel at Australian native wildlife and flora in its natural habitat.
Or discover a land that's rich in Aboriginal culture. These are just some of the experiences to be hand in South Australia's Flinders Ranges - a region that dates back millions of years. Overlooking the southern side of Wilpena Pound, Rawnsley Park Station provides the perfect base for exploring the Flinders Ranges. Accommodation includes luxury eco-villas, holiday units, a caravan park and some of the best campsites you'll find in the Flinders Ranges. Wildlife, birdlife and flora abounds on the Station, and four-wheel drive tours, bushwalking, scenic flights and cycling are all available. There's even a licensed restaurant serving country-style food, a swimming pool and general store, making Rawnsley Park a one-stop holiday destination. Owned and managed by fourth generation locals Tony and Julieanne Smith, the team at Rawnsley Park Station ensures all guests experience authentic Outback hospitality. The Station has won three State Tourism Awards and, in 2004, was entered into the prestigious 'Hall of Fame'. It was one of the first South Australian tourism businesses to gain official accreditation and, more recently, gained recognition as a certified ecotourism operator. Whether you want to pitch a tent under the stars or indulge in our luxury eco-villas, Rawnsley Park Station looks forward to welcoming you.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet