This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Cairns is perfectly and conveniently located - 10 minutes drive from the Airport and just minutes to shops and eateries in Cairns’ CBD . The hotel is reminiscent of the tropical 'Queenslander' style properties that provides a true experience and tropical ambience in a unique hotel. The Hotel Cairns has been Eco-Friendly STAR Accredited.
Privately owned and operated by an Australian family, the Bakers, The hotel has undergone a complete remodeling and refurbishment to emerge as the classic accommodation in Cairns. Thoroughly modern, but with an appealing touch of classical Queensland style, our guest rooms and suites present with cool marble floors, terracotta tiles, elegant and functional fittings and luxurious linens. Each of our tropical living hotel rooms feature LCD flat screen TV, 53 free cable channels and top of the range Sealy Postopaedic executive beds. Set back from the street and well shaded by tropical trees and plants, The Hotel Cairns features a tour booking desk, a sparkling blue outdoor pool and spa, a modern, state of the art cardio gymnasium, a choice of function rooms, an onsite car park and a welcoming indoor/outdoor restaurant, The Plantation Bar & Grill. Spoil all your senses and embark on a feast at the award-winning Plantation Restaurant at The Hotel Cairns. Tropical Queensland architecture, live music, intimate candle-lit tables, exquisite meals using only the region’s freshest ingredients - The Plantation is a true tropical Queensland dining experience right in the heart of Cairns. Open daily for breakfast and dinner. The Hotel Cairns is also emerging as a popular Cairns Wedding Venue where old world charm meets style and sophistication. The Hotel Cairns is also a stylish and popular venue choice when it comes to finding function rooms or a conference venue The Hotel Cairns is the perfect place to book your Cairns Holiday for you and your family. erland who appreciate quality and attention to detail. Set back from the street and well shaded by tropical trees and plants, The Hotel Cairns features a tour booking desk, a sparkling blue outdoor pool and spa, a modern, state of the art cardio gymnasium, a choice of function rooms, an onsite car park and a welcoming indoor/outdoor restaurant, The Plantation Bar & Grill. The Hotel Cairns is conveniently located just 10 minutes drive from the Airport, and an easy 5 minutes walking distance to shops and eateries in Cairns’ CBD.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet