This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The beautifully landscaped Majestic Old Lion Apartments are located in cosmopolitan North Adelaide amongst a vast array of cafes, restaurants and shopping. Refurbished in 2012 this 4 star accommodation offers free WiFi in its range of of studio, one, two and 3 bedroom apartments making it the ideal choice for group and family accommodation. Location is a key feature of these North Adelaide apartments situated just 2km from Adelaide’s city centre and walking distance to the Adelaide Zoo, Adelaide Oval, Adelaide University and other attractions.
Each of the 66 self-contained apartments are modern, spacious and functional and include free and secure on-site parking, free unlimited WiFi, private kitchen and laundry facilities, reverse cycle A/C, opening windows, Foxtel, 37” LCD TVs, electronic safe, direct dial phones, electric blankets and more. Select apartments also cater for the movement impaired.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet