"This was a budget stay. It is not central, but close to a stain that is 2 stops to the centre. The rooms are small and the feeling is of a w..."
"Good location and easy to look for food. Train station is just minutes away while bus stop is just outside the hotel...."
"Amazing location just off the madness of darlinghurst road and walkable distance to the city. Staff behind reception were lovely and very he..."
"Amazing in terms of the location, walking distance from kings cross station and the main strip of darlinghurst road. Staff were all really f..."
About the hotel
The DeVere Hotel is situated in Potts Point, Eastern Sydney. Potts Point is a trendy and charming cosmopolitan district overlooking the Elizabeth and Woolloomooloo Bays of Sydney Harbour. It is also flamboyantly renowned for featuring some of Sydney's top restaurants, bistros, cafes, and shops.
Kings Cross, a major 24-hour entertainment precinct, is adjacent to Potts Point. The overwhelmingly favourable comments from DeVere Hotel guests since 1993 and over the decades reflect the exemplary 24/7 personalised service provided by DeVere team. The vast majority of the DeVere staff members are seasoned hospitality veterans, some who have called the DeVere Hotel home for many years. In fact, the DeVere Hotel General Manager was appointed to the position back in 1996. The other DeVere Managers have no less than five consecutive years of DeVere tenures. Our relations with Sydney City transportation are no less stellar. Buses to Circular Quay and Sydney’s Central Station stop at the Hotel's front door. The Kings Cross "CityRail" Train Station is a several minute walk away. Sydney’s shopping central, Domain / Botanical Gardens, and Hyde Park are about a 30 minute walk away. Walking to the Sydney Opera House takes several minutes longer. On behalf of our motto – “Simply Comfortable & Affordable Sydney Accommodation” – we truly hope you will cherish your stay at the DeVere Hotel, Sydney; Australia. Once again, thank you for the wonderful opportunity for us to serve and share our hospitality with you. * Please ensure the credit card used to book matches the guest name. Photo ID will be required at check-in. * *The hotel will not accept any bookings if guest name does not match name in credit card use in securing the booking. * *ALL ROOMS NON-SMOKING FROM 25 DEC 2011 onwards*
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
To be able to hear sound of water flowing in the pipe is disturbing.
And the room charge for new year eve is expensive considering the window only faced the internal wall with no view at all.
This was a budget stay.
It is not central, but close to a stain that is 2 stops to the centre. The rooms are small and the feeling is of a well run budget stay. It had everything we needed other than free wifi. Staff were all very helpful.