This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Centrally located, Mercure Sydney is the perfect place from which to explore major Sydney attractions, making it the ideal hotel for guests travelling for either business or leisure. All 517 modern contemporary rooms features modern splashes of colour toreflect the vibrant Sydney backdrop. Be tantalized by the modern Four Elements Restaurant & Bar, Eve's Place Bistro & Bar, or make use of the indoor swimming pool, gymnasium and sauna located on the rooftop.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet