- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The room was excellent and the hotel's lagoon style pools were great. The laundry facilities were good. The staff were friendly and efficien..."
About the hotel
The Cairns Colonial Club Resort is set amongst 11 acres of lush, award-winning tropical gardens. We feature 5 different room categories and 345 rooms in total. Dive into one of the 3 lagoon style pools, enjoy a cocktail at the Pool Side Cafe or squeeze some sand beneath your toes on the man made beach.
A variety of dining options are available from the sensational buffet at the Homestead Restaurant to something more casual at the Poolside Cafe. Work up an appetite on the tennis court. With our Guest Lounge, Tour Booking Office, Internet access and Resort Shop, the Cairns Colonial Club Resort has the facilities to be your home away from home whilst you are in Cairns. All major tour operators pick up and drop off at the Resort, making it easier to explore the wonderful attractions that Cairns and Tropical North Queensland has to offer. Other facilities include games room and a Conference Centre. It is easy to see why the Cairns Colonial Club Resort is known worldwide as the premier leisure Resort in the region. Airport and City-centre transfers are available at a nominal fee.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value resort hotel
The room was excellent and the hotel's lagoon style pools were great.
The laundry facilities were good. The staff were friendly and efficient and the lady in the tour office was very helpful. Breakfast buffet was excellent as were the meals we had in the evening. I would have liked to see a change of menu for the evening meals. The Poolside restaurant was closed for refurbishment but we were there in the off season so this was understandable. We would stay there again. The hotel was clearly popular with family groups which added to the atmosphere.