- 1 guest reviews
"We had been recommended the Oaks Plaza Pier and we certainly weren't disappointed. Our room was on the second floor and overlooked the ocean..."
About the hotel
The Oaks Plaza Pier offers entire apartments for the price paid for hotel rooms elsewhere! Whether you stay one night, or many nights, you will get an entire suite comprising of a full kitchen, lounge room, separate bedrooms, balconies and more. Combine this with the fact that the Oaks Plaza Pier enjoys an absolute beachfront location at Adelaide's premier seaside suburb - Glenelg – you will find it the ideal choice for your business or leisure accommodation. All rooms include 30 minutes continuous use of FREE INTERNET per day.
The hotel features two bars and three distinct dining options, all with fantastic ocean views for you to enjoy. In addition to in house dining, the hotel is within a two minute walk to the heart of the Glenelg Dining District. The hotel’s tranquil indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium is exclusively available to in-house guests however should you choose a little extra pampering, the Jurlique Day Spa is located right next door. This contemporary hotel offers you over 180 stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment style suites, each with a fully equipped kitchen and private balcony with most providing spectacular City, marina or ocean views. The Oaks Plaza Pier offers you an incredible value for money in accommodation for the Glenelg and greater Adelaide area. Self Parking is $20 per day, however car parking spaces are limited and subject to availability. Photo ID and a Credit Card pre-authorisation of $150 will be required upon check in. Cash is not an acceptable form of bond payment when staying with Oaks Hotels & Resorts. All credit/debit card payments made will incur a 1. 5% card transaction fee.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/11/2014 to 30/11/2015 - Please note that the sauna is closed for refurbishment until further notice. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had been recommended the Oaks Plaza Pier and we certainly weren't disappointed.
Our room was on the second floor and overlooked the ocean. There was everything in it we could have wanted - a home from home. The housekeeping service was an added bonus too. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and if we ever return to Adelaide the Oaks Plaza Pier will be our chosen accommodation.