"I really enjoyed my stay here-the price was very good, especially given the excellent location! It really is a perfect base from which to ex..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located in Sydney's southern CBD at the corner of Pitt and Campbell Streets and opposite the Capitol Theatre, the Metro Hotel Sydney Central offers 220 well appointed guest rooms and suites on 10 accommodation floors. Metro Hotel Sydney Central is ideally located for both the corporate and leisure guest. The hotel's proximity to the city centre means it is only a short walk for business guests to all major corporate and government offices.
For those attending one of the many national or international conferences and trade shows at Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, the hotel is just a pleasant 10 minute stroll away. Guests staying at Metro Hotel Sydney Central have all the wonders that Sydney has to offer at their doorstep. Only minutes away from the excitement and hustle and bustle of Darling Harbour, Cockle Bay Wharf, Star City Casino, Sydney Entertainment Centre, Chinatown, the new World Square Shopping Centre, Paddy's Markets, Oxford Street and the city's dining and cinema districts. And getting to the other parts of the city is a breeze. Central Railway Station and Coach Terminal is a short walk, with the Metro Light Rail and Monorail services only a few footsteps from the hotel. Buses to all parts of the city are only one block away on George Street.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 14/05/2013 to 31/05/2022 - *Note : 100 percent of the first night will be charged on the day of booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Average stay in an average hotel.
A very average stay in a very average hotel.
They state they have wifi in all rooms, and although I had to pay extra for it, the signal in my room was not good. Nothing special about this hotel at all, but did the job for me.
Whilst nothing major was wrong lots of little niggles marred our stay.
Reception staff seemed uncertain of what they were meant to be doing which made check in and out more difficult than necessary. The renovations appeared to have been done cheaply and therefore are not holding up well. Our wardrobe door broke, the toilet seat seemed close to breaking and the quality of work was poor. However, it was pleasant being able to swim on the roof during the hot weather but I'm not sure this was a sufficient counter for the general poor customer service .