- 3 guest reviews
"Excellent location close to ferries to circular quay and to business district. Check in on arrival was fast and efficient, very pleasant sta..."
"Novotel Darling Harbour was absolutely wonderful for various reasons. A very friendly, helpful and and professional staff throughout the Hot..."
About the hotel
Enjoy a warm welcome and stunning view of Darling Harbour and the city skyline at the Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, proudly located in one of the world's great waterfront destinations. As well as being surrounded by an array of restaurants and clubs along with Sydney's premier attractions, the hotel also boasts a Lightrail connection at the door. Venture over to Sydney City and Darling Harbour, pay a visit to Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, get up close and personal with a Koala at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, walk under water in the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium or experience world-renowned exhibits at Powerhouse and National Maritime Museums.
After a full day of business or sightseeing, relax in one of our 525 comfortable rooms - designed for natural living, each featuring a cosy duvet and plush pillows for the ultimate night's sleep. Stay connected with the people who matter most with High Speed Internet Access, offered in each room. From our convenient and comfortable accommodations to a myriad of free entertainment and festivals in the precinct, embrace the vibrancy of Sydney at Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour. Modern and comfortable, the hotel provides variety of facilities and services all for our guests' well being - Business Centre, 24-hour room service, signature cocktails at the hotel bar, chef's selection of international cuisines at Dish a Restaurant and great recreational facilities including swimming pool, gymnasium and an outdoor tennis court.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour in Darling Harbour, Sydney are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent location close to ferries to circular quay and to business district.
Check in on arrival was fast and efficient, very pleasant staff. Room upgrade as an accor card holder with complimentary wi fi which was fast. Large light room overlooking the harbour - well equipped for both leisure and business. Dinner was very good - the steak particularly tender. Concierge extremely helpful, booked airport car which arrived on time. Would certainly stay again and recommend.
What a fantastic Hotel
Novotel Darling Harbour was absolutely wonderful for various reasons.
A very friendly, helpful and and professional staff throughout the Hotel. I had a fantastic breakfast each morning - very good value and had Dinner one night which was very good. Ideally situated with very easy walking access over Pyrmont bridge, to the main shopping area and then very quickly over to the Botanical Gardens, the National Gallery and up to the stunning Opera House. Very close to the wonderful ferry which goes around the Harbour, under Sydney Harbour bridge and back over to Circular Quay, which is a vibrant hub with ferries going to various places over the other side of the harbour. Travelling alone in the over 65' female category, I felt totally at home and safe and so enjoyed my six night stay. I highly recommend this Hotel for your time in this vibrant and exciting City. The view on the Harbour side is spectacular, especially at night. I intend to go back as often as possible.