This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The landmark Grace Building is recognised as one of Sydney’s most elegantly restored Neo Gothic buildings located in the heart of Sydney. Modelled on the Chicago Tribune building and opened in 1930, the Grace Building was originally the headquarters of the Australian department store, Grace Bros. Converted into The Grace Hotel in 1997 it stands beautifully renovated with many of the original features restored and retained.
The Grace is perfectly located, with the best shopping, theatres and attractions including King Street Wharf and Darling Harbour only a short stroll away. Guests will be delighted to locate the iconic Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Botanic Gardens and Chinatown nearby. The Grace is also located within close proximity to public transport including trains, buses and ferries. Taxi services are also available from the York Street entrance. All of The Grace’s 382 spacious contemporary rooms feature 32” flat screen TV’s, movies on demand* and cable news and sports programs. The latest in modern telecommunications is also available, including broadband and wireless Internet*, voice mail and data points. There is also a Business Centre located on Level 2. Guests will enjoy complimentary access to the Rooftop Health and Fitness Centre with heated indoor lap pool, fully equipped gym, sauna and steam room. Guests are also provided a world of convenience and relaxation with two day spas and a hairdressing salon for the ultimate pampering experience. An array of boutique and souvenir shops are also available. The Grace provides 24 hour reception and in-room dining in addition to a range of restaurants and bars. Watch the world go by at the bustling Fideli Café. Experience the elegant surroundings and sumptuous buffet of The Grace Brasserie, or enjoy stylish bar and lounge facilities at Fideli's Bar. PJ O’Brien’s, the traditional Irish pub is also open 7 days, serving the best Guinness in Sydney. Car parking within the building's basement although limited, is adequate for most occasions. Discounted parking rates are available to in-house guests and conference delegates. The Grace Hotel is a non smoking establishment. *Fee applies
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet