This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
It's time to discover the delights of Darling Harbour and enjoy the surrounds of Sydney CBD. Excitement, refreshment and discovery await with PARKROYAL Darling Harbour only a walk away from Sydney's best tourist and shopping attractions including Cockle Bay, Chinatown, Queen Victoria Building and Darling Harbour all the best entertainment and dining options are at our doorstep. We understand that getting around with ease is a must for every journey, that's why we are easily accessible from the Cross City Tunnel coming from the airport, the Sydney Harbour Bridge from the North and all other access points from greater Sydney.
Valet Parking is available at $50 per day. Plus we have our concierge team on standby making it simple to get where you want to go. After your day, walk into a modern design, friendly faces and retire into one of our many guest rooms featuring a selection to accommodate the corporate traveller if you're on business. Or larger rooms with additional bedding if you're with a group or have the family over for the weekend. Wake up to breakfast at The Restaurant and say good morning to our egg chef; ready to prepare your eggs just the way you like them, move onto squeeze your own favourite juice then watch and smell the croissants as they bake fresh before your eyes in our pastry oven. Our new restaurant, Barkers, offers a mouth-watering menu of contemporary Australian favourites from breakfast through to dinner. It is located within the hotel, provides stunning views across the city and is just the right relaxing place to begin or end the day over a meal. For those wanting something lighter, Connections Bar & Lounge on the ground floor offers an extensive cocktail list and a selection of fine wines, the perfect spot to begin an elegant evening out! With easy access, plenty to see and do, enjoy our superior hotel with extensive facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet