This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
As the winner of Condé Nast Readers Choice Award 2010 ‘Top Hotel in Oceania’ and 2010 World Travel Awards London winner of ‘ Australia’s Leading Boutique Hotel,’ BLUE refreshes the globetrotter with its simple, yet stunning urban living spaces. Adjacent to The Royal Botanic Gardens and a fifteen minute stroll from the CBD, BLUE Sydney is nestled in the heart of the city's most sought-after address – The Wharf Woolloomooloo – that has evolved into a bustling luxury marina, entertainment and apartment complex. Each of BLUE's 100 Guest Rooms, including 33 stunning Loft Rooms, retain the authenticity and charm of the historic wharf building while providing the latest in modern luxury and accommodations.
Each room features unique characteristics of the original heritage-listed wharf, modern décor and a view of either the eclectic Woolloomooloo Bay Village or the sensational Sydney Harbour foreshores. The hotel places as much importance on service as it does on style. Guests are pampered with plump goose-down pillows and duvets, botanical bathroom amenities, round-the-clock concierge, professional meeting facilities, indoor swimming pool and some of the most popular drinking and dining spots on the marina.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet