This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas is perfectly poised on Four Mile Beach and nestled within 130 hectares of lush tropical gardens between the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Experience a world of cuisines at the Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort with four restaurants & bars. Alfresco dining takes on a whole new meaning in Il Pescatore Restaurant.
Breathtaking views of the evening lights over the sparkling blue lagoons combine with backlit palm trees, and the soft sounds of the Coral Sea for a unique ambience. All-day dining at the award-winning Lagoons Restaurant boasts a truly extravagant, internationally themed seafood buffet dinner. Enjoy signature cocktails and live entertainment at the Daintree Lounge, and choose from our delectable light supper menu. Poolside, you can find a refreshing selection of exotic cocktails and flavourful temptations at the Ocean Breeze Bar. Whether you are on a romantic getaway or entertaining the entire family, the 130-hectare Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort offers a range of recreational activities and facilities for you to enjoy. Swim year-round in our two hectares of sparkling lagoons, relax on your own secluded beach and laze in the freshwater pool with a cocktail from the swim-up bar. For players of all levels, the Mirage Country Club features an 18-hole resort golf course. The tropical North Queensland climate is ideal for golf all year round and players have the chance to test their skills on two distinct nines-the reef nine and the mountain nine, set against panoramic backdrops. At the Mirage Country club you can practice your swing at the aquatic range, and enjoy a variety of sporting facilities such as tennis courts, fitness center and a 25 meter lap pool. A sauna is also available. During Australian school holidays, the Sheraton Mirage Kidz Club offers a variety of fun-filled activities for children aged 4 to 12, such as arts and crafts, baking, and treasure hunts. Wifi is available in guest rooms, the business centre, and meeting rooms ensure you can stay in touch with the people who matter most. In the lobby is our communications hub, the Link@Sheraton(SM) experienced with Microsoft(r). Surf the web on one of our terminals, or bring your laptop for complimentary wireless High Speed Internet Access. Printing and photocopying services are available through the concierge. Our Resort Tour Desk can help you make the most of your stay and can assist you with a full range of tours, dining, shopping, local area entertainment and general information. Please note that there is an additional charge of $25. 00 per night for a baby cot. Please note: 1. 5 percent fee applies to all transactions settled by Credit Card at check-out. NO SPG POINTS APPLY FOR ROOMS BOOKED ON THIS WEBSITE AND THE STAY DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS REACHING ELITE STAT
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please note that there is an additional charge of $25.00 per night for a baby cot. Please note: 1.5 percent fee applies to all transactions settled by Credit Card at check-out. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet