This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The elegant Stamford Plaza Adelaide is located in the heart of the Adelaide city on Adelaide's key cultural boulevard, North Terrace. Only 15 minutes from the airport, this excellent location means that you will be opposite Parliament House, just a short stroll to the Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Casino, Festival Centre, art galleries, historic parklands, Rundle Mall shopping and some of the best restaurants and cafes the city has to offer. Stamford Plaza Adelaide is a leading hotel, catering to a mix of business and leisure travellers, and is renowned for providing service that is exceptional in every sense.
The 334-room hotel has 19 guest floors, many of which overlook Adelaide's beautiful churches and parklands. The multi award-winning Stamford Plaza Adelaide offers spacious and contemporary designed guest accommodation rooms and suites. The Stamford Plaza Adelaide hotel features three restaurants and two bars with regular live entertainment. Also available is 24 hour in-room dining. Recreational facilities include a rooftop-heated swimming pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium as well as a gaming lounge and nightclub. Business-related amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) in the hotels main restaurant, a business centre, express checkout and a technology helpdesk. Meeting facilities include conference rooms, boardrooms, a ballroom, and meeting rooms for small groups. Further facilities include air-conditioning and heating, airport transportation (surcharge – please contact the hotel directly for information), ATM banking, concierge desk with luggage storage, currency exchange, doorman/doorwoman, dry cleaning and laundry service, elevator/lift, on-site medical assistance, tours/ticket assistance, valet car parking, porter/bellhop and complimentary newspapers. The hotel is wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available in our Superior City View room type. Please contact the hotel directly should you require any further information. All rooms feature the following, plus much more: broadband access (chargeable), direct-dial phones with voicemail, FOXTEL channels including CNN, digital movies on-demand (chargeable), in room safes large enough to fit a lap top, large work desks, mini bar, complimentary toiletries, iron & ironing board, tea & coffee making facilities, alarm clock, excellent lighting. Extra bedding is available for $55 per night rollaway bed. Cots are complimentary. Whether you have been to the "city of festivals" once or a hundred times, there is so much to see and do. From excellent shopping to sporting events, recreation and fine arts, Stamford Plaza Adelaide is in close proximity to all that Adelaide has to offer. Take great day trips to South Australia award winning wineries in the Barossa and Clare Valley, enjoy the historic surrounding of Victor Harbour, or enjoy the dolphin watching at Port Adelaide. Just a stones throw away is the tramline to take you to the beautiful beachside suburb of Glenelg, home to the sister property, Stamford Grand Adelaide. The friendly concierge staff will be more than happy to be of assistance. **A credit card or cash deposit of minimum $100 per night, along with a driver’s license or equivalent, is required on check in. Cash deposits are NOT accepted for suites. **Please note our car park entrance height is 1. 9m.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet