- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"the hotel location was ideal fronting on to the Botanic Gardens with a "loop" bus stop outside. the staff were helpful in a way we seldom e..."
"Perfectly located. Very close to malls, 24hr convenience shops and the pier for meals. Clean room and spacious. Worth the price...."
About the hotel
Royal on the Park is conveniently located just a 5 minute stroll away from Brisbane's CBD and popular Queen Street Mall shopping precinct. Facing the Beautiful Botanic Gardens at the green end of the CBD, it gives the feeling of being in a calm oasis. Outside the front door, age-old Moreton Bay fig trees, soaring bamboo and ancient travellers' palms stand sentinel opposite the hotel.
Royal on the Park features 153 spacious guest rooms and suites, tailoring amenities and services to both leisure and business travellers! All guest rooms are now non-smoking. The Walnut Restaurant has consistently remained a favoured venue for local visitors and regular hotel diners. Ask about our new a la carte menu featuring fresh local produce from Queensland farmers. For those with fitness in mind, the largest in-ground hotel pool in Brisbane together with spa and top floor gymnasium provide the freedom to relax and unwind or to enjoy an energetic work-out. A kick start to the day is made easy with an invigorating early morning jog around the number of different pathways of the Botanic Gardens. The hotel is well renowned for its facilities. Whether you are looking for a conference venue, planning a Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner or perhaps even a Wedding, the hotel has up to 8 elegant function rooms to select from, catering up to 800 cocktail styles or 400 banquet styles. Guests of Royal on the Park are well placed to enjoy the range of leisure activities in Brisbane. It's just a boardwalk stroll along the water's edge to the Riverside Markets and an abundance of restaurants and alfresco cafes. From the 1st of September we are offering FREE unlimited internet to all guests. -Free use of IPADS during your stay, subject to availabilities. -IPOD docking station in all rooms -Nespresso machines in our Royal Rooms and suites with complimentary Nespresso coffee. (1. 5% SURCHARGE ON ALL CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS)
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
the hotel location was ideal fronting on to the Botanic Gardens with a "loop" bus stop outside.
the staff were helpful in a way we seldom experience today
the resturant was too expensive and the food fussy