This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane is situated on the highest point in the Brisbane CBD. Opposite the stunning Roma Street Parklands all rooms offer breathtaking views of the CBD, Parklands, mountains or Brisbane River. A short walk will lead you into the heart of the CBD, Brisbane's Queen Street Mall, South Bank, Queensland Performing Art Centre and Museum or downtown to the Treasury Casino and the Riverside Boardwalk.
We are only a 15-minute walk to Suncorp Stadium, which makes us an ideal place to stay while visiting for sporting events. With a total of 194 well-appointed 4. 5 star rooms, you can experience superior accommodation in one of our Standard or Superior rooms, or why not upgrade to a Superior Suites with a king size bed, spacious living room, bathroom, kitchen and dual balconies. Frescos Restaurant offers diners not only an exquisite menu selection, but also an intimate setting with some of the best views over the Brisbane CBD. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane in Spring Hill, Brisbane are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet