This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Coral Sea Resort, in the exclusive sea side enclave of Airlie Beach is positioned on Paradise Point. Coral Sea Resort is an oasis of luxury and tranquillity just moments via seaside boardwalk to Abel Point Marina or the enchanting Airlie Beach Resort Village that abounds with shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. This deluxe award winning resort is situated just 30 minutes from two major domestic airports or 25 minutes from the national highway.
Externally, this low-rise four-storey tropical resort is adorned in Mediterranean architecture with expansive balconies, arches, columns surrounded by lush tropical resort gardens. Inside, the resort is cool and elegant with a largely nautical influence featuring tiled lounges and sumptuous cane furnishings. Coral Sea Resort features a variety of rooms including luxury suites, apartments, beach houses and penthouses. Offering an enticing array of facilities including award winning seaside restaurant, private dining oceanfront gazebo, cocktail lounge, fitness room, disabled and lift access, beauty centre, hair salon, massage facilities, private Jetty, water sports, two outdoor pools, wedding chapel, resort shopping and tour booking agency. The resort has an extensive array of conference, meeting and wedding facilities that feature picturesque ocean views for up to 300 guests. Combining first class facilities with award winning legendary hospitality, Coral Sea Resort rates as one of the most appealing deluxe luxury resorts in the magical Whitsundays. All credit card payments incur a surcharge of 1. 5%. For Eftpos or cash no additional surcharges apply. Please note for cash paying guests that an additional $100 pre-authorization will be taken on arrival to cover any incidentals during your stay.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet