About the hotel
The Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide, where comfort, location and service are at its premium. Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide is situated in the heart of the city of Adelaide, opposite the Adelaide Convention Centre and Adelaide Casino in the hub of the nightlife, entertainment and close to sporting venues. Its superb location makes it an ideal base to enjoy the cultural experience that Adelaide has to offer.
Boasting 245 accommodation rooms and suites this prominent 1920s Adelaide landmark hotel offers a wide range of facilities and comforts, yet retaining its nostalgic Australian charms. Facilities include guest laundry, car parking, restaurant, beauty salon, bar and function rooms. The Mercure Grosvenor Hotel is a unique property, catering to both the budget conscious traveller with our 3 star economy rooms, right through to the business, convention and leisure traveller with our 4 star standard and deluxe rooms.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
The room smelt like smoke and also the smoke alarm was covered with plastic carrier bags.
Had to tell the receptionist who then upgraded the room. A male member of room service walked into the room with out knocking the door first. The receptionist who upgraded the room was amazing and the second room was nice. Maybe is was unfortunate for us to have this experience on this occasion.
Room was in pretty poor state of decoration with may large black marks on the walls, clearly not being cleaned fully on a regular basis.
Rooms air conditioning unit rattled when running, outside temperature was high so it left you with a choice of slowly baking or put up with the rattle. General condition of the hotel was not particularly good, would benefit massively from a refurbishment. Staff at the desk were not particularly welcoming, last thing that you want after travelling all day.