- 145 guest reviews
"Lovely and clean, friendly staff...."
"Hotel room was relatively nice, not to over the top but just enough for the one night. Would return here in future. Lovely staff and great p..."
"We enjoyed our stay and the staff were friendly...."
"Given the low cost of this stay the room was excellent value. It was clean and spacious with adequate facilities. Its only shortfall was tha..."
"We found all the staff to be kind and helpful. Our room was a good size and the bed was comfy and bedroom clean. The only thing I think it n..."
About the hotel
This beautiful, typical red bricked building stands at the northern end of Blackpool's famous Promenade. The Grand boasts being the only hotel to be located on the seaside of the promenade, and views not to be missed! All 208 tastefully decorated bedrooms offer en-suite facilities, TV and Tea & Coffee making facilities available in a variety of sized rooms. There are a few restaurants including, Promenade which is open to our non- Premier guests.
The Worrall is exclusive to our Premier guests and offers delicious Carvery style meals. The Coastal Café bar serves hot & cold snacks for those preferring a lighter meal. The hotel also offers daily LIVE entertainment, with cabaret shows that will keep you watching for hours. Wi-Fi is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2021 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal for groups of friends
Lovely and clean, friendly staff.
Decent hotel, very good value for money. Would go again.
Hotel room was relatively nice, not to over the top but just enough for the one night.
Would return here in future. Lovely staff and great parking facilities with a good location very central.