This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Kazimierz II is located in the former Jewish district Kazimierz, 15 minutes walk away from the Old Town Square. Convenient hotel location makes sightseeing a breeze as we are on the door step of the most important historical sites including the Kazimierz district, Old Town and Wawel Castle. From here famous Wieliczka Salt Mine is also easy to access.
We have 23 rooms to host our Guests : Each room is furnished comfortably and equipped with private bathroom (toilet, shower), tv-sat, radio and internet access. We provide hotel guarded parking which is situated some 150 metres from the hotel. Hotel Reception desk is open 24 hours a day for your every need and query. We are also happy to provide tourist infomation and advice about Cracow as well as helping to organise a great visit one of the world's most beautiful cities. It will be a pleasure for us to host you in our hotel.
- 24 Hour Reception , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Meeting Facilities
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for KAZIMIERZ II Hotel *** in Krakow is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.60(PLN) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet