- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"I last stayed at the Bridge House Hotel some time ago, (prior to the change of ownership) and was disappointed with the quality of the room..."
"From the moment I walked through the door, the staff were friendly and helpful. I'd been working since 6am and by the time I arrived at the..."
"Lovely hotel, staff very friendly. Food was fantastic, definitely a must to eat there! Room was a little small for the price paid, especiall..."
"Only one night stay but comfortable and relaxing, breakfast prior to leaving was good value for money and good selection to choose from..."
About the hotel
Beautifully situated on the banks of the River Stour, this tranquil hotel offers well appointed bedrooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking. Located only 4 miles from Bournemouth International Airport. All bedrooms are en-suite while many also enjoy stunning views across the river.
Rooms are equipped with a range of modern conveniences including flat screen TV with Freeview, free Wi-Fi, ironing facilities and tea/coffee making facilities, along with supremely comfortable Hypnos beds. The tranquil sound of the River Stour makes for the perfect back drop to the restaurant and bar, where you can enjoy freshly prepared and locally sourced dishes. On sunnier days, enjoy your meal on the elegant riverside terrace, or alternatively take the bridge to the hotel's very own island. Whether it's a deserved coffee after a long journey, a refreshingly cool drink or something stronger to cap the night, the well stocked bar is on hand to cater for all tastes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
I last stayed at the Bridge House Hotel some time ago, (prior to the change of ownership) and was disappointed with the quality of the room & food.
The changes are quite outstanding, the rooms are clean well decorated and the food was excellent. I will be staying again on my next trip to Bournemouth.
A Fantastic Hotel
From the moment I walked through the door, the staff were friendly and helpful.
I'd been working since 6am and by the time I arrived at the hotel it was 9pm, and they were a welcome pick-me-up. The little things were what separated The Bridge House Hotel from other places I've stayed, the free biscuits, the spotless bathroom, the free (and working) wifi, the comfortable bed, the quiet consideration of other guests for people who were sleeping, the easy-access plug sockets and the smiling staff. I never sleep well in hotels, but I slept well here, and that's the highest praise I can give. Unfortunately, because of the time I had to be out of the door in the morning, I didn't get to try breakfast - but I will next time. I will most certainly be coming back as a first port of call whenever I'm in the area and need a place to stay.