- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Only complaint was poor quality coffee from the machine at breakfast. We were given a very nice corner room. Receptionists were extremely he..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN New York is a charming 3-star hotel in the heart of Nice. It welcomes you all year round to one of the most beautiful regions in France, the French Riviera. This elegant hotel with its façade 'Belle epoque', lies near the main attractions, tourist sites, business centres and public transport network in Nice.
Our hotel was completely renovated in 2006 to offer you a high quality comfort and fashionable and relaxed atmosphere. The room service is assured all day long. We can arrange for you the laundry services, porterage, sightseeing tours and reservations for restaurants. Internet access is available in the hotel bar, lobby and in the rooms. Our 50 rooms are all air-conditioned and sound proofed, equipped with an LCD television and a Wi-Fi Internet access. All the rooms have a bathroom/shower with a hairdryer and WC. In term of decoration, refinement is the key word: quality of fabrics, harmony of colors, wrought-iron or wedge wood furniture.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Best Western Hotel New York Nice in Nice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Only complaint was poor quality coffee from the machine at breakfast.
We were given a very nice corner room. Receptionists were extremely helpful and spoke excellent English.