- 2 guest reviews
"Room was great. Food was good. Service was somewhat haphazard. All the staff seemed to be young and inexperienced and there seemed a lack of..."
About the hotel
The historic Lamb dates back to the 12th century and offers a pub, dining room and individually styled bedrooms with satellite TV. Stonehenge is a 25-minute drive away. The building retains plenty of its original character and features including inglenook fireplaces, flag-stone floors and heavy wooden beams.
Each room has a spacious bathroom with toiletries and free WiFi access. Outside is a heated, covered terrace. Inside you will also find a sitting room and meeting room. The Lamb Inn sits in the middle of the charming Wiltshire village of Hindon and is only 20 minutes away from Salisbury and Longleat Safari Park. By 1870 The Lamb was a coaching inn that supplied horses for coaches to London and the West Country.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, friendly staff, good food, poor service & slow even when not busy plusother problem
Good points: Quite country location, friendly staff, Pub and guest rooms tastefully fitted out.
The food was really good as was the beer. So sad that the potential was badly let down initially by slow service bad maintenance then a failure to respond appropriately afterwards capping it off by charging for a drink I never had and not providing an agreed discount. The not so good part: Wall hung AC/heaters didn't work in first room or sadly the room I was upgraded too in order to solve this problem. Wash basin sink waste inoperable. No signal for digital radio in room and TV almost impossible to work with limited sky channel available. I was unable to pay as payment system down in morning. Small discount only offered only after I requested it and when I got the bill noticed I had been charged for a drink I didn't have and the promised reduction did not seem forthcoming. Still awaiting a response to my email about the overcharging and failure to provide the agreed reduction.
Excellent room, shame about the restaurant service
Room was great.
Food was good. Service was somewhat haphazard. All the staff seemed to be young and inexperienced and there seemed a lack of direction. No-one seemed to be in control with the result that each individual seemed to be working in isolation. Would definitely stay again.