- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Great Stay. A very friendly. Accommodation was good...."
"Been here on our motorcycling trips for the last 17 years, and the Lamb has retained the same welcoming ambience throughout. Despite several..."
"A very comfortable stay with pleasant bar staff. Pity we had to wait so long for our evening meal but we understood there was just one chef..."
"The accommodation was reasonable and the staff weere friendly. There were only two negative points. One was that several of the light bulbs..."
"The menu was disappointing and did not reflect the brochure or website. It was a basic lunchtime pub menu and did not have any of the qualit..."
About the hotel
The historic Lamb dates back to the 12th century and offers a pub, dining room and individually styled bedrooms with satellite TV. Stonehenge is a 25-minute drive away. The building retains plenty of its original character and features including inglenook fireplaces, flag-stone floors and heavy wooden beams.
Each room has a spacious bathroom with toiletries and free WiFi access. Outside is a heated, covered terrace. Inside you will also find a sitting room and meeting room. The Lamb Inn sits in the middle of the charming Wiltshire village of Hindon and is only 20 minutes away from Salisbury and Longleat Safari Park. By 1870 The Lamb was a coaching inn that supplied horses for coaches to London and the West Country.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
A very friendly. Accommodation was good.
Been here on our motorcycling trips for the last 17 years, and the Lamb has retained the same welcoming ambience throughout.
Despite several changes of ownership, the staff have remained friendly, and the warm local feel has remained.