- 1 guest reviews
"My husband and I were really pleased we booked this hotel..."
About the hotel
* One of the best positions in Nairn * Superb views overlooking the Moray Firth - look out and spot dolphins, seals or yachts! * Garden with lovely path down to the beach * Locally historic grand mansion * Beautiful baronial lounge bar (12 noon-early evening) with roaring log fire in the cooler months * Many rooms overlook the sea * Beautiful sunsets over the Moray Firth * Some 4-poster rooms * Free Wi-Fi * Excellent Full breakfast plus buffet bar. (Note: Evening meals not available but many local restaurants nearby) * A family-run establishment providing all that's best in Scottish hospitality * Walking distance to Nairn Golf Club * If you have a family wedding or function at the Golf View (300 yards) or Newton (rear entrance 400 yards) then we are within walking distance * If you have your own laptop computer then we offer free WI-FI internet access to our guests (WI-FI Hot-Spot)
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My husband and I were really pleased we booked this hotel