- 3 guest reviews
"Superb location,Exellent four poster double room,plenty of Coffee,Tea,Chocolate ect, Restaurant was excellent dropped lucky on themed Spanis..."
"This is a lovely hotel. The staff could not have been more helpful and the food I had was great. The room was clean and really nicely decora..."
"Lovely quaint hotel. Staff very attentive. Friendly greeting. Nice large rooms. Although our room had no curtains which lacked a cosy feel t..."
About the hotel
Construction of Bignell Park Hotel, in Chesterton near Bicester, started in the mid 18th Century and was originally part of Bignell Park Manor House as the Estate Mews. By the 19th Century Bignell Park was converted into a private residency but with its beautiful Cotswold charm and two and a half acres of land it was transformed into a country house hotel with a Restaurant. The hotel has since undergone many upgrades and extensions to allow us to cater for most accommodation requirements from conferences and weddings to romantic weekend breaks.
All the rooms in our hotel are individually designed and seek to maintain the original charm of this wonderful property, whilst providing all the modern amenities desired by the most discerning clientele. Each of our hotel rooms is decorated and furnished to an exceptionally high standard; all take advantage of the beautiful surroundings and views. There are a variety of rooms to suit any occasion and accommodation requirements from a romantic 4 Poster to a family room or spacious double superiors for a lengthy stay to a twin bedded room with disabled access. Bignell Park Hotel is just a minute or two from the entrance to Bicester Village Retail Mall, and just a few minutes from Bicester. Despite this, the hotel is hidden away in amongst the trees and greenery of the Cotswold countryside. So whether you join us for business or pleasure Bignell Park Hotel is the popular choice for a hotel in the Bicester area, where nothing is overlooked but the countryside.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
oxfordshire accomodation near RAF Bicester
Superb location,Exellent four poster double room,plenty of Coffee,Tea,Chocolate ect, Restaurant was excellent dropped lucky on themed Spanish night, close to our friends function at Weston Hall,
staff very friendly,would not hesitate to book again next time in area, big thank you to the Receptionist who arranged dates,
Lovely hotel - lovely location
This is a lovely hotel.
The staff could not have been more helpful and the food I had was great. The room was clean and really nicely decorated. It's in a great location and was really easy to find, even in the dark. The only thing that let the hotel down was that the walls are probably a little thin - it wouldn't stop me recommending it and don't let that stop you going - just take some ear plugs if you are a light sleeper!