- Very Good
- 118 guest reviews
"I have stayed here a number of times, the rooms are above standard for size and cleanliness. The food is of good value and quality both in t..."
"Stayed several times, sometimes noisey (next to plant room or stairwell), décor clean and tidy but very outdated, bathroom mirror poorly lit..."
"breakfast was overcooked egg ok toast ok..."
"Very comfortable, friendly & helpful staff, quiet...."
"Accommodation for the 4 of us was just right. The swimming pool was great. Waiting staff at breakfast time couldn't be better although the f..."
About the hotel
Wensum Valley Hotel Golf and Country Club is a friendly family run hotel that enjoys breathtaking scenery and tranquility and yet is within minutes of Norwich's bustling city centre. Golfing breaks for groups are a speciality. Set in 350 acres of the beautiful Wensum Valley the two golf courses offer a variety of challenges to practiced and more casual golfers alike.
This is the ideal setting to enjoy a Break in Norfolk at any time of year. The two mile stretch of the River Wensum flows across the Norfolk Countryside and boasts a diversity of fresh water fish including barbell, chub, brown trout, dace, pike and perch. We also have well-stocked and maintained pools up to 12 feet deep and wardens who are pleased to offer advice to novices on technique and current fishing status. Even if you do not like fishing the valley offers enjoyable family walks with beautiful views and so close to the beautiful and historic Norfolk City of Norwich. Ideal for family breaks with many tourist attractions nearby. For those wishing to have a very special weekend break to play golf, fish or just chill out this East Anglian venue is the ideal introduction to Norfolk. A few minutes from Norwich Airport the hotel is Close to the famous Norfolk Broads and ideal for tourists from the Euro zone and the Scandinavia as well as the rest of the UK. Come and enjoy a special Norfolk Break.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Bowls , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Wensum Golf Club and Hotel
I have stayed here a number of times, the rooms are above standard for size and cleanliness.
The food is of good value and quality both in the restaurant and the bar. The restaurant and bar staff are friendly and helpful. The gym and Swimming pool are great if you need to relax
Stayed several times, sometimes noisey (next to plant room or stairwell), décor clean and tidy but very outdated, bathroom mirror poorly lit for shaving, health club excellent, very pleasant exterior surroundings.