- Very Good
- 89 guest reviews
"Location was perfect, staff lovely, room perfect, only comment was that we paid £116 for the night, booked two months in advance and noticed..."
"Enjoyable stay in Bristol...."
"Room was large, Modern look as was the bathroom.Comfortable bed but pillows were awful. They went as flat as a pancake, like sleeping on a f..."
"Lovely room and great staff..."
"really good hotel, great position - within walking distance of harbour and shopping. Room was amazing with great views..."
About the hotel
The Radisson Blu Hotel Bristol is an iconic building that takes pride of place in the centre of the City, minutes from all the best that Bristol has to offer. The hotel has 176 bedrooms with a mixture of standard and business class rooms and 5 suites on the 17th floor. The views from the upper bedrooms and Suites onto to the harbour side and historic landmarks are exceptional.
Our Filini restaurant offers a truly Italian menu and relaxing surroundings to enjoy lunch or dinner with friends or family. Free high speed internet access to hotel guests, conference delegates and all Goldpoint members. The hotel is only 14 km from Bristol airport and is easily accessible from London, Heathrow and London Gatwick Airports. Also 5 minutes from Temple Meads Train Station. Designed to offer a relaxing and inspiring atmosphere, our 176 Guest rooms include Business Class rooms and Suites in a mixture of 'Fashion, Chic and Fresh' designs. The hotel's Filini Restaurant and Bar caters for hotel guests as well as local residents. Dedicated conference floor with 5 meeting rooms all equipped with modern conference technology, free wifi and individual climate control.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Very much enjoyed
Location was perfect, staff lovely, room perfect, only comment was that we paid £116 for the night, booked two months in advance and noticed that the price had gone down to £75 on the day that I arrived but still thought that it was value for money.
Radisson BLU Hotel Bristol
Enjoyable stay in Bristol.