This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. Swiss- Garden Resort & Spa, Kuantan offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise.
The refurbished lobby, Garden Terrace Coffee House, Swiss Deli at the Blue Chip Lounge and Sea- view Rooms have taken on a more refined and contemporary look to cater to the changing tastes of discerning travelers. An international class Resort with 304 rooms, SGRSK offers exceptional service amidst tranquil vista and the tropical breeze. . .
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet