- Very Good
- 191 guest reviews
"Great value, staff lovely, room was very clean and spacious, breakfast but greasy but lots choice...."
"Staff were very cheerful helpful and made us very comfortable hotel was very clean and comfortable food was lovely would definitely stay aga..."
"I loved this hotel, my only problem was the heating or lack of it. The radiator didnt work. The room was cold when we arrived so I spoke to..."
"If your looking for a boutique hotel then this is not for you. Because of its age, this hotel has its own quirky creaking and sometimes unev..."
"Friendly staff, good food, lovely large swimming pool. Room looked a little tired but clean and tidy with everything you would need in the r..."
About the hotel
The Wessex Hotel is situated in its own grounds on the prestigious West Cliff of Bournemouth and is only five minutes from the town centre, Bournemouth International Centre and the award-winning blue flag beaches. The modern spacious lounge, bar and reception areas provide the ideal place to relax and unwind, complemented by the Lulworth Restaurant offering an appetizing dinner menu and extensive wine list. The hotel has 109 en-suite bedrooms including standard and premier rooms.
The Wessex is a great choice for families with family bedrooms along with twenty four premier rooms that accommodate up to two adults and two children. Free Wifi available. The leisure club boasts both indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room and a fully equipped gymnasium. Additional facilities include a full sized snooker table and a large free car park for up to 160 cars. The attractive seaside town of Bournemouth has so much to offer - golden sandy beaches, great shopping and a wide range of bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The beautiful New Forest and spectacular Jurassic Coast both make for great days out with plenty to see and do for all ages! Please be advised that the hotel does not accept single sex parties.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware for bookings of 6 rooms or more additional terms will apply to your reservation. For full details please contact the hotel. No pets allowed in Superior rooms, only in standard rooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms are badly dated and leisure facilities are in need of updating and redecoration
Great value, staff lovely, room was very clean and spacious, breakfast but greasy but lots choice.