- 188 guest reviews
"Good service and the rooms are clean and of large size. The hotel has car parking and after you check out at 10.00am you can keep your car p..."
"Needs updating, rooms especially, breakfast ok, fried eggs. Not nice...."
"Very nice En-suite room. Clean and well presented. Staff were very helpful and had a good knowledge of the area. Food was delightful...."
"Our stay at the Wessex was most enjoyable , the Hotel has an excellent location , the staff were friendly and helpful , we only ate breakfas..."
"Upon arrival there was no record of our booking via Laterooms . Despite showing the booking details on my phone it took half an hour to conf..."
About the hotel
The Wessex Hotel is situated in its own grounds on the prestigious West Cliff of Bournemouth and is only five minutes from the town centre, Bournemouth International Centre and the award-winning blue flag beaches. The modern spacious lounge, bar and reception areas provide the ideal place to relax and unwind, complemented by the Lulworth Restaurant offering an appetizing dinner menu and extensive wine list. The hotel has 109 en-suite bedrooms including standard and premier rooms.
The Wessex is a great choice for families with family bedrooms along with twenty four premier rooms that accommodate up to two adults and two children. Free Wifi available. The leisure club boasts both indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room and a fully equipped gymnasium. Additional facilities include a full sized snooker table and a large free car park for up to 160 cars. The attractive seaside town of Bournemouth has so much to offer - golden sandy beaches, great shopping and a wide range of bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The beautiful New Forest and spectacular Jurassic Coast both make for great days out with plenty to see and do for all ages! Please be advised that the hotel does not accept single sex parties.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware for bookings of 6 rooms or more additional terms will apply to your reservation. For full details please contact the hotel The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
The cutomer service is good and the rooms are clean and of large size.
Good service and the rooms are clean and of large size.
The hotel has car parking and after you check out at 10.00am you can keep your car parked till midnight.. The beach is near and you can spend a good time. The service and food specally the breakfast is fresh and good with a varierty of food items to select from. I will recommend this hotel as a good hotel for a city break.
Needs updating, rooms especially, breakfast ok, fried eggs.