- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This historical hotel gave good value or money, situated right in the middle of the busy area Bukit Bintang. First I got a room at the 10th..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Hotel Soleil (Formerly known as Radius International Hotel) Kuala Lumpur, not only convenient by location, Hotel Soleil is ideal for its close proximity to the hip and happening Bintang Walk, which is within walking distance to the hotel. There are good roads and public infrastructure, allowing for accessibility for both business and pleasure trips. Hotel Soleil Kuala Lumpur is also within a radius of 3km from many world-renowned tourists attractions such as the Petronas Twin Towers, Suria KLCC, The Kuala Lumpur Tower, Merdeka Square, Chinatown and the famous Handicraft Centre at Central Market, all within easy reach.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value in central location.
This historical hotel gave good value or money, situated right in the middle of the busy area Bukit Bintang.
First I got a room at the 10th floor, but without any wifi signal. When pointing this out the staff swiftly apologized and gave me a new room at the 14th floor. However, on arrival they charged me for what I understood was the entire stay, only to charge me one more time when checking out, as the full amount was not paid the first time. Apparently the hotel is soon to be renovated. I think that is a good idea, as it seemed a bit worn down. My new room on the 14th floor faced the main street and the noise from the bars was a bit loud. But I guess that comes with the territory. If you do not plan to party until late, you might ask for a room on the back.