- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed my stay here. Lovely staff, great room. Excellent bar and food. Would love to have stayed for longer...."
"Quality of everything was superb. Impeccable in terms of cleanliness and very friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again...."
"Continental breakfast extremely poor. Cornflakes, an apple, banana and cut white and brown bread was more or less all that was on offer. No..."
"Only stayed for 1 night and only used the room which was very clean and spacious , so overall very happy. Also we could go back as late as w..."
About the hotel
We are delighted to welcome you to the beautiful crown hotel. After a fantastic transformation we are now the most stunning “new” pub in Surrey though we have been around a while, by 1845 Chertsey was a small town with a population of 5,347 and the Crown had become the Crown Hotel, a commercial inn. The Crown was rebuilt in about 1898 specifically for the hotel trade in 1990 we added 30 bedrooms with a further 19 bedrooms added in 2004 in the carriage builders next door.
Dine in our conservatory dining room or throughout our pub and courtyard we love our new menu and hope you will. Our Pub, the best in Chertsey with great real ales, craft beers the freshest bar snacks and great entertainment. The Hotel has 49 bedrooms ensuring a great rest or as a base when your visiting Thorpe Park , Lego Landand Chessington to give a few ideas. Throughout the year every Friday & Saturday evening, talented local bands perform songs from all eras in our old bar, Everyone is welcome for a guaranteed lively but enjoyable evening, starting at 10pm and finishing sharp at midnight, so come along prior, enjoy a delicious meal and at 10pm onwards socialise in our comfortable and smart bar.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/07/2013 to 23/08/2013 - We are having some work done on our bar ,restaurant ,kitchen from Monday the 8th July for approximately 6 weeks. Breakfast will be served to your room and this will be a breakfast bag of pastries etc The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyed my stay here.
Lovely staff, great room. Excellent bar and food. Would love to have stayed for longer.