- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"This is the third time we have stayed here and would again...."
"Stayed here as visiting sister living in Thirsk for family party and knew would be back in hotel very late and asked how I get back in. Told..."
"Enormous family room with a view over the market square. Friendly staff, food fine in pub below. Plenty of water, tea and coffee. Overall ex..."
"We were given a Disability room without our fore knowledge, the door was good for Hobbits and the sink at floor level as well as other utili..."
"Two excellent large family rooms. One with double bed and a single in adjoining connected room. The other with double bed, double sofa bed a..."
About the hotel
A Wetherspoon pub and Lodge situated in the market square in the historic town of Thirsk. Ideally place between the North Yorkshire Moors and the Yorkshire Dales in the heart of 'herriot country'. Attractions include Thirsk Races and the Herriot Museum and many other historical landmarks.
The Three Tuns was originally an old coaching Inn and was newly refurbished in November 2008. "The weekly markets are held on a Monday and Saturday on the Market Square in front of the Three Tuns and begin setting up their stalls very early in the morning. Please also note the bar is open until 1 am on a Friday and Saturday night and so we recommend requesting a room at the back of the hotel if you feel your sleep may be disrupted. The Three Tuns is a grade II listed building and, due to the preservation of internal features, we only have a lift to the first floor. Room 7 is fully accessible by this lift and includes a wet room shower. All other rooms can only be accessed by navigating multiple stair-cases. "
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The Three Tuns - a JD Wetherspoon Hotel
This is the third time we have stayed here and would again.
Stayed here as visiting sister living in Thirsk for family party and knew would be back in hotel very late and asked how I get back in.
Told no problem to ring door bell at back door if pub shut after 1 am and night door man would let me in. True to form got in no problem. The room was high standard cleanliness. Single bed with bath and shower facilities (en suite). Great kettle for hot drinks and coffee,tea,milk etc available with few biscuits. Bed very comfy and slept well. Great experience staying here.