- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"Simple, clean room, very comfortable bed and great view of the square. Excellent value for money...."
"Good little budget hotel. As it was an old building it had character. Location was excellent...."
"The room was perfect for my stay.The only problem you may encounter is the shower was over bath rather than a walk in shower...."
"Very good value for money and convenient for shops right on the square in Thirsk. Lovely stay and good value food...."
"Had great time at the three tuns in thirsk wanted to stay there and this easter manage to get to stay everything was great lovely place to s..."
About the hotel
A Wetherspoon pub and Lodge situated in the market square in the historic town of Thirsk. Ideally place between the North Yorkshire Moors and the Yorkshire Dales in the heart of 'herriot country'. Attractions include Thirsk Races and the Herriot Museum and many other historical landmarks.
The Three Tuns was originally an old coaching Inn and was newly refurbished in November 2008. "The weekly markets are held on a Monday and Saturday on the Market Square in front of the Three Tuns and begin setting up their stalls very early in the morning. Please also note the bar is open until 1 am on a Friday and Saturday night and so we recommend requesting a room at the back of the hotel if you feel your sleep may be disrupted. The Three Tuns is a grade II listed building and, due to the preservation of internal features, we only have a lift to the first floor. Room 7 is fully accessible by this lift and includes a wet room shower. All other rooms can only be accessed by navigating multiple stair-cases. "
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent Value for Money
Simple, clean room, very comfortable bed and great view of the square.
Excellent value for money.
booked a room for one night great price but would have been better if when checking in reception ask if you would like a table for dinner booking could not get a table till 9.30 then all the food was all warmed up rubbish.