This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Accommodating up to 7 people with use of double sofa-bed- no additional cost, this is a beautiful self-catering cottage ideal for family or romantic breaks. Bay View Cottage is ideally located for exploring everything that Cornwall has to offer. It is in a quiet location offering spacious accommodation with gardens and a private patio with views of St Austell Bay.
Yet everything is within easy reach- The Eden Project is within 2 miles and a short 5 min drive takes you to the beaches of the south coast, the Tallships of Charlestown and the stunning seaside village of Fowey is a 15 min drive away. A 20 min drive takes you to Padstow or Newquay. Bay View Cottage offers spacious accommodation for up to 7 people. On the first floor there is a family bathroom and 2 bedrooms- one with a king-size bed and the other room offers 2 single beds. On the ground floor there is a fully equipped kitchen, a living room with double sofa-bed, tv and dvd player, a conservatory and a toilet. Everything you might need is provided and it is ideal for families with children of all ages. There is a games room which is exclusively for the use of guests staying in the cottage. Guests may also use the communal gardens.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet