This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Combining(Organizing) a modern and elegant frame(executive) in the classic Moroccan charm, Riad Villa Wenge proposes an attractive accommodation(hosting) and a professional service in two minutes of walking(march) of the place(square) Jamaâ El Fna. With his frame(executive) contemporary and sober Zen, his pleasant atmosphere, his personalized reception and his patio decorated with a charming fountain, Riad Villa Wenge establishes(constitutes) a place of stay completed for your holidays in the heart of the Medina. Riad proposes rooms(chambers) and consequences(suites) decorated carefully.
All are endowed with a bathroom and equipped with elegant furniture in Wenge, with the heating / air conditioning and with the television with screen LCD. The restaurant proposes delicious Moroccan specialities prepared for base of fresh(cool) products of the market. He(it) offers a sophisticated and romantic frame(executive). The customers of the Riad Villa Wenge are invited to sample of the mint tea and drinks Tax of sejour of 2. 20 euro a day a person (not includes in the price(prize) of the room(chamber) We offer an airport transfer service (chargeable) from 1st October 2012. Airport transfer to Riad for 1 or 2 people : 20 euros 3 or 4 people : 8 euros / person more than 4 people : 6 euros / person
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- Solarium , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riad Villa Wenge & Spa in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet