- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Great place to stay, centrally located, very easy access to everything. Nice to know that car and contents were secure. Apartment well equip..."
"Our apartment is a bit dated, needed decoration also backed onto next door pub outside area where people smoked and late drinking noisy...."
"Very easy to drive to, private and secure car park. Modernised with all amenities available. I used this place as a base for the night, it w..."
About the hotel
A 5-minute walk from MEN Arena, these stylish, modern apartments are within a 10-minute walk of Deansgate Shopping Area. Salford Central Train Station across the street from the apartments. Each apartment at the Dreamhouse Manchester Bloom Street has a spacious living area, featuring a Samsung 40-inch LCD TV, with Freeview and digital radio channels.
The apartments offer modern kitchen facilities including a washer/dryer, dishwasher, oven and microwave. Some of the apartments have private balconies and there is also a communal terrace with patio furniture on the top floor. The Dreamhouse apartments are within a 10-minute walk of Manchester Central Exhibition Centre. PLEASE NOTE: Dreamhouse reserves the right to refuse any booking before arrival or upon check in should any suspicion arise with regards to the nature of the booking, and payment may not be refunded. Dreamhouse do not accept hen and stag parties.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 16/08/2010 to 31/12/2019 - The apartments do not have a reception and all check ins must be pre-arranged. Please contact Dreamhouse duty manager on the number provided at least 1 hour prior to arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic place for a city break.
Great place to stay, centrally located, very easy access to everything.
Nice to know that car and contents were secure. Apartment well equipped for a short break. Only downside was noise from outside (pub next door; had to have windows open as the weather was warm during our stay.
Disappointed with apartment
Our apartment is a bit dated, needed decoration also backed onto next door pub outside area where people smoked and late drinking noisy.